Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have heard a rumor that Mitt Romney is coming to Salt Lake City in March, is this true?

I heard on a news cast that Mitt Romney is planning on coming to Salt Lake City in march to speak about his new book, is this true? If so, is the event open to the public? I have found this site: http://www.mittromneyutah.com but it wasn't working.I have heard a rumor that Mitt Romney is coming to Salt Lake City in March, is this true?
Governor Romney鈥檚 address is set for

Saturday, March 13, 2010 at 7:00 pm, at the

Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City.
Yes. It's true.I have heard a rumor that Mitt Romney is coming to Salt Lake City in March, is this true?
Really?



I wanted him to win for prez.



He would have helped our economy, and made America a better place, regardless of his religion, and political party.
Yeehaw! I think I'll go chill and watch tv. go have fun in the salty lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment