Monday, March 12, 2012

Where am I supposed to go to pick up my dog from Salt Lake City International Airport?

I'm flying home from Texas with my dog and am unsure of where I'm supposed to go in the airport to get him.Where am I supposed to go to pick up my dog from Salt Lake City International Airport?
In my opinion, I think your dog will be delivered to the baggage claim area along with all of the other luggage. Someone will bring the kennel to the claim area; it won't be put onto the conveyor belts and the carousel.



But, Alyssa, please call the airline on which you are flying and ask them in order to be certain. This is not a situation in which you want to be unsure.
If it's going in the cargo hold, it'll come out at baggage claim just like every other piece of luggage.Where am I supposed to go to pick up my dog from Salt Lake City International Airport?
ther mortuary - it will be dead - un watered
  • tapas recipes
  • myrtle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment