Friday, March 9, 2012

Good ideas for a birthday party in Salt Lake?

I'm turning 16 in a few weeks and totally stuck as to what I should do...

here are the deets:

Activities specific to the Salt Lake Valley/Park City area

Approximately 10 people, boys and girls

Cannot take place at my own house (we're remodeling)

Please keep in mind my parents are cheap-os :)

Thanks!Good ideas for a birthday party in Salt Lake?
become mormonGood ideas for a birthday party in Salt Lake?
just do some fun stuff. On my birthday I just ditched my parents for some friends and we just were all over the town really. We went to eat and then left for a movie then walked around in streets and all that stuff. My friends said it was better then being in one area with a bday cake and candles and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment