Friday, March 9, 2012

Are there any restaurants in salt lake city airport that are outside the tsa checkpoint?

I have a layover in SLC this weekend and was hoping I could have lunch with my sister. I would like to know if there are any restaurants that are outside the TSA checkpoint so that I don't have to leave the airport to have lunch with her. Thanks!Are there any restaurants in salt lake city airport that are outside the tsa checkpoint?
When you have the layover in Salt Lake City, you don't want to go outside the TSA checkpoint because you would have to go through a security check again. And as you know, the security checks do have lines which then might make you miss your connecting flight. There are a variety of restaurants within the tsa screening area of the SLC Airport for you to choose from before you get on your connecting flight.Are there any restaurants in salt lake city airport that are outside the tsa checkpoint?
I don't think so, but I've only been in Terminal 1 and that was quite some time ago. There are maps of the airport here: http://www.slcairport.com/airport-termin鈥?/a> and information on places with food here: http://www.slcairport.com/dining.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment