Monday, March 12, 2012

Are there any places to get decent roller derby skates in Salt Lake City?

I have been searching high and low. The only quad skates I have been able to find are the "roller derby" brand name, which I have read are actually the worst ones you can get for roller derby. How is a girl supposed to try on skates, if nobody sells skates in a store? My funds are somewhat limited and I need some of the entry level skates rather than the really nice ones I actually WANT.Are there any places to get decent roller derby skates in Salt Lake City?
Hey! I used to live in SLC, but since I moved I'm not sure where you can get skates there. Although, I got my skates at www.rollerderbydepot.com and they are very good about answering questions, also they have pretty fast shipping! You can get a pretty damn reasonable rookie package that comes with skates/pads/helmet, and if the skates don't fit you can exchange them.

No comments:

Post a Comment