Monday, March 12, 2012

What are some good locations for a fashion style photoshoot in Salt Lake City?

It's going to be shot in natural light but I still want that dark fashion effect!What are some good locations for a fashion style photoshoot in Salt Lake City?
What do you mean by "dark fashion effect"? Underexposed images, dramatic shots with a lot of dark negative space?



I would head for the Bonneville Salt Flats and shot with some classic cars as props .. of course you will have to bring a lot of water, some food and makeup artists, hair stylists and a wardrobe pro and maybe an assistant.



If I had more time and the budget, shooting in the southern national and state parks in Utah would be my second choice. I would stage the shoot in Moab



You could do some really funky things in Helper, UT. There is a lot of history you could work withWhat are some good locations for a fashion style photoshoot in Salt Lake City?
I have never been to SLC but I am sort of wondering if there is a Salt Lake near there ?



If it is a dry salt lake I would use that at dawn or sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment