Monday, March 12, 2012

Stuff to do in Salt Lake City?

My wife and I are flying to Dallas next month and we have a layover in Salt Lake City. We're gonna have a few hours to blow and we don't wanna spend it at the airport. Is there anything to do that won't take us too far from the airport?Stuff to do in Salt Lake City?
hey I live in salt lake! (and my dad works at the airport) Right now there is a lot of snow, so be ready! Anyhow, the biggest things right now are skiing and the Sundance Festival in Park City (both require some driving and preparation) The airport is pretty secluded. I can't think of anything that great to do within walking distance besides eating.
Hang out with some MormonsStuff to do in Salt Lake City?
The best part about Salt Lake City is leaving.
I think they have famous temples to visit, and the temperatures will probably dictate just what you see. Since

I have not ever been there, I would contact the Chamber of

Commerce and they can give you the tourist spots. I heard

it is a beautiful city. Looking back on the Oylampics that was

televised there were many places to look and see to your

hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment