Monday, March 12, 2012

Where can I get an apartment in Salt Lake City without...?

Where can I get an apartment in Salt Lake City without them running your background? I have a couple of DUI's and a possession of marijuana charge? I made some poor judements in the past and realize that. I am a student going to the U of Utah. Or is there an apartment that is less stringent than others? Any help would be much appreciated. ThanksWhere can I get an apartment in Salt Lake City without...?
Look for someone looking for a roommate, most people taking roommate ads aren't going to check your background. If your cool and not a creep, it's fine (to most). Good luck.
Where are you moving from?Where can I get an apartment in Salt Lake City without...?
you will never know until you ask

I doubt anyone advertises, "ex drug addicts welcome etc,etc"
  • english to arabic
  • mediterranean recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment