Monday, March 12, 2012

I would like to buy a house in salt lake city, what should i know.?

I would like to buy a house in salt lake, but my credit is not good. I have some money for 20% down payment. how can i fix my credit ?where should I start? what do i NEED to know? any info would be great appreciated.I would like to buy a house in salt lake city, what should i know.?
always talk to a mortgage officer first. they will pull your credit- see exactly where you are at and than advise you. 20% down always helps!

if you do not know any loan officers, I know a great mortgage broker.I would like to buy a house in salt lake city, what should i know.?
Talk to Realtor about a house and talk to some one at a financing place to help you with your credit problems let them know the situation that you are in at this time LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment