Monday, March 12, 2012

Can I got to salt lake city community college to do general Ed classes then transfer to Utah state university?

I'm getting a bachelors so i want to be in college 4 years. I want to do 2 years at slcc and I want to go to Utah state university my last two years so I can concentrate on the core major. (will the credits transfer?)Can I got to salt lake city community college to do general Ed classes then transfer to Utah state university?
Yes, i go to community college currently and there are many people doing their cores there then transferring (including myself). It's cheaper, closer to where you live, etc. Although my one piece of advice is to talk to the admissions department at Utah State and see if how many credits will transfer and what grade you have to get (usually either a C or D, but it depends on the college). The amount of credits they accept is up to them so I would check and see what classes you can do at community college to get out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment