Monday, March 12, 2012

Are there any glbt(especially transgender)affirming therapists/psychiatrists in the Salt Lake City, Utah area?

I am transgender and really really feel the need to come out and talk to a therapist/psychiatrist/psychologist etc. who can help me go on the road to transitioning. Who can I talk to who is sympathetic and/or has experience in this area? I'm in Salt Lake City and

can only use public transportation right now. Please help me! I really can't live the way I have been all my life anymore.Are there any glbt(especially transgender)affirming therapists/psychiatrists in the Salt Lake City, Utah area?
Have you checked the list of therapists here:

http://www.DrBecky.com/therapists.html

The therapists listed there are all supposed to be trans friendly.


Good Luck!Are there any glbt(especially transgender)affirming therapists/psychiatrists in the Salt Lake City, Utah area?
There are some, unfortunately they begin seeing us and then later say there have been changes and they can no longer see us. I am currently looking for a new one. You can keep in touch and i can let you know!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment