Friday, March 9, 2012

Where in Salt Lake City can I eat where employees don't need wash hands sign in bathroom to remind them?

Use to be second nature for people to wash they're hands after using the restroom. It seems that now'a'days people are reverting back to the cavemen days of wipe your bum and grab your sandwich. Worse yet serve someone a sandwich!!Where in Salt Lake City can I eat where employees don't need wash hands sign in bathroom to remind them?
LOL! I live in Salt Lake too..and I know what you mean..they are EVERYWHERE!!! I've seen some things...gross...but I do know whatcha mean!
Sadly those signs seem to be everywhere now, other than smaller mom and pop type palces.. scary that someone has to be reminded huh?Where in Salt Lake City can I eat where employees don't need wash hands sign in bathroom to remind them?
It's up to you.
The signs are not because they need reminded it is the law to have the signs so you won't find anywhere in the country to eat where that sign is not there!
As you said, it's now become second nature NOT to wash hands after using the toilet. It doesn't matter if you're going to a 5 star restaurant of taco bell- you run the same risk of someone not washing hands after using the toilet.
I am not sure about Utah, but in Georgia, every restaurant (even the "small mom and pop places" someone else mentioned) I know of has signs saying that "employees must wash hands before returning to work".



It is a legal requirement to have the sign. The Health Department requires it.



No sign=No license to sell food.



And in Georgia we do wash our hands afterwards.
Posting the sign might be a law of sometype. It doesn't guarantee anything one way or the other.



Remember the Seinfeld episode???
It's a requirement of the health department. So I guess the only places you'll not find them are in private homes.
I owned a restaurant for a number of years and we always displayed a large "Wash Hands" sign in the Employees Rest Room.
it is law to have the sign posted. I believe they have to be over every handwashing sink in the establisment, especially bathrooms.



you think it would be 2nd nature for people to wash their hands after they use the bathroom, but just because its posted doesnt mean that they will actually do it. Its gross, I know... but I have seen it happen on more than one occasion.



Because of where I work, I work the graveyard shift and usually the only options we have for meals is the local waffle house. We went into the waffle house one night and we sat there and watched a few of the waitresses do everything-- and not wash their hands. Touching the cash from the register to ring someone out then clearing the dirty tables off, a few other things and then making our beverages and handing them to us before even thinking about washing their hands. Heck, one time I saw a waitress drop a piece of toast off of a plate she was fixing to serve to a customer, pick the bread up and put it back on the plate like nothing happened. Needless to say, we havent been back.
You're not a Mormon are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment