Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the fastest driving route from Salt Lake City Utah to Phoenix Arizona?

I will be leaving the fist of November. I know there is a scenic route to take or one can go through Vegas. I would like to try to take the scenic route, but I'm not sure how bad the weather usually is that time of year in southern UT. So if could also comment on that, I would be very grateful. Thanks.What is the fastest driving route from Salt Lake City Utah to Phoenix Arizona?
You drive south through the 4 corner area. Then west to Flagstaff. Then south RT I-10 to Phoenix or you can get a map and find other back road routs that are more scenic. The Grand Canyon is about 60 mi. from Flagstaff. RT 40 I think. It is well worth the trip. There are a lot of motels there.
  • chuckie cheese
  • nyc restaurant week
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment