Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?

I'm visiting Salt Lake City at the end of this November. I know it will be pretty cold, but what exactly should I take with me? Should I wear many layers? I want to look nice/fashion-forward since I have not seen the people I will be visiting in a long time. If it helps any, I'm a teenager that loves fashion. Any advice/lists/help is appreciated. Thanks!

What to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?
it will probably be ******* cold because its been snowing all week here so yeah dress warm and how old are you? im 14

oh and just wear skinny jeans some uggs or something and some layered topsWhat to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?
wear long pants.. skinny is still popular, but flared is starting to come back.



boots or sneakers (chucks)



a longer coat, like what they sell at delias or forever 21.



round knit hats are pretty popular right now too.
  • things to do in san francisco
  • area code look up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment