Monday, March 12, 2012

Where is the best place to get a parking brake fixed in Salt Lake City?

I recently moved here and need to get my emergency/ parking brake fixed in order to pass the state safety inspection. I didn't even know where it was until the dealership failed my otherwise great car. I don't know much about the city or cars so I'm just looking for a place that isn't going to jerk me around and will give me a fair price.

Thanks!Where is the best place to get a parking brake fixed in Salt Lake City?
Red Rock Auto. They are at 2481 S West Temple. Www.redrockautorepair.com. It's a small shop owned by one guy, who's an awesome mechanic and is totally honest and straightforward. He's never pushy and they always call quickly with your estimate when you're getting a bunch of work done. They're really fast and their prices are totally fair.



They became may mechanic (and all my friend's and family's too) after my best friend got a summer job there as a mechanic and he said everything was above-board, fair priced, honest. I was always asking if there was anything shady going on like you hear about with car mechanics. But it really was basically just a bunch of guys that want to do great work, not screw you, and hope you come back!Where is the best place to get a parking brake fixed in Salt Lake City?
Meineke Brake Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment