Monday, March 12, 2012

How do I go from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City?

Bus or train but not by plane. How can I go and how much is the price?How do I go from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City?
Lots of good people to hitch ride with here. find a mormon from Utah and hitch a ride friend! If I were there now I could give you a ride! Easy to find the good people, they are dressed modest without tatoos or piercings. They also look happy %26amp; sober. we had a great family vacation in Vegas %26amp; drove home to SLC area.
There are no trains in Vegas.

Your only option is bus or plane.



I know you said "no plane" but it could be less expensive than a bus.



Check Greyhound and the airlines for cost.

-- Southwest and Delta both have lots of flights to SLC.How do I go from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City?
Straight up I15 450 miles. Take a bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment