Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are the hospitals in salt lake city that specialize in the pancreas?

i need to know the best hospitals in salt lake city that specialize in the pancreas because my dad has pancreatitis and needs to be care flighted to a hospital to help him. If there is any other hospitals that are experienced in the pancreas that are around Nevada plz tell me to. He has been in the hospital three times in two months and his lipase levels are 3400.What are the hospitals in salt lake city that specialize in the pancreas?
I suffered from severe pancreatitis that resulted in necrotic pancreatitis. I was treated in colorado springs, Co at Memorial Hospital. I know that is a ways from you but when I arrived at the hospital they did not think that i was going to pull through 3 months and 35 surgeries later I made it. The surgeons and staff took excellent care of me hopefully it is not that serious for your family bast of luck.What are the hospitals in salt lake city that specialize in the pancreas?
University Hospital, LDS Hospital, maybe Intermountain Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment