Friday, February 24, 2012

I am looking for cheap unlimited local and long distance phone service in Salt lake?

I am looking for the cheapest unlimited local and long distance phone service in salt lake. I do not have a computer, so they would be out of the question. Any Suggestions?I am looking for cheap unlimited local and long distance phone service in Salt lake?
good luck
We have landline, digital, video phones, internet and also wireless.



Go To: www.sarahfbangle.acnrep.com click on "The Products"



E-mail me and let me know if you are still interersted! I will be glad to help you. I just need to know what state you are in to get you prices :)

Report Abuse

I am looking for cheap unlimited local and long distance phone service in Salt lake?
MCI's Neighborhood program is awesome. You pay one rate for everything: all calls (minus international), voice mail, call forwarding, call waiting, anonymous call rejection, etc.



You get emails when you have new voice mails and you have the option of checking them online (like from work).



$50 a month, plus taxes. They have to compete with the cel industry.



The few times I had to call customer service, they were great, unlike SBC. The call centers are in America, not outsourced, the hold times were short and the employees were always helpful.



I was very happy when I had them a few years ago. I had to change due to moving. I'm going back to them this month.
you do not need a computer to use VoIP.

You need broadband internet service, then get a phone box from vonage or lingo and plug it to the cable or dsl modem and you should be able to phone straight away.



Any other option would be quite expensive. with lingo, it's 20 per months for unlimited calls to usa, canada and western europe.

add maybe 15 for dsl and your bottom line is 35 dollars.
Try my site to check out the services being offered in your area. They offer very cheap all distance plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment