Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chennai Central to Kolkata Salt lake area?

I will be traveling to Kolkata from Chennai in a few days by train. I will be staying in Salt Lake area. I want to know till which station(Howrah or anyother station) I should book tickets. And from there, how can I reach Salt Lake area?Chennai Central to Kolkata Salt lake area?
All trains from Chennai terminate at Howrah station. so there is no other option...
SEALDAH would be comparatively closer to SALT LAKE.



If you have hardly any luggage take a bus or auto.



If you have luggage, take a Pre Paid Taxi from the station.Chennai Central to Kolkata Salt lake area?
seildah may be the good option , but i am afraid there is no direct train from chennai to there , all train end only up at howrah station
from howrah station you can take a bus( you get plenty of buses near station)/ or even hire a taxi as saltlake city is not far away

No comments:

Post a Comment