Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does anyone know of a good place to take outside pictures in Salt Lake City?

I need to take my engagement photos for my wedding announcement. I live in Salt Lake and want to find a nice place outside to have them taken. I'm getting married at the temple so I don't know if I wnat to take them there. Can someone have a suggestion??Does anyone know of a good place to take outside pictures in Salt Lake City?
There's a place called "Garden Park Ward". It's in the Sugar House area, but there are a bunch of bridals, engagements, and even family pictures taken there. I had my engagments taken there, and they turned out great.

I had my bridals done at Thanksgiving Point Gardens if you don't mind driving a little.



Good luck! And congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment