Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?

I'm visiting Salt Lake City at the end of this November. I know it will be pretty cold, but what exactly should I take with me? Should I wear many layers? I want to look nice/fashion-forward since I have not seen the people I will be visiting in a long time. If it helps any, I'm a teenager that loves fashion. Any advice/lists/help is appreciated. Thanks!What to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?
I live in Utah and suggest that you could wear layers if you want to. I would take a long a coat with you becasue it is cold here now and i am sure that it maybe even colder at the end of November we might even have snow on the ground. You should wear long pants instead of shorts.
dumb question

What to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?
You can be at 50 degrees one day and up to your butt in snow the next. Dress in warm layers.
Try a trendy jacket



Abercrombie has nice ones(Expensive though)



Boots for sure(Try payless shoes)



Nice jeans(Wet seal)



Scarfs(Everywhere)



Beret(Kohls)
OMG YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR NOW!

WITH AN INFECTION LIKE THAT YOU COULD GET PULMONARY ADIEMA, OR HAVE A CEREBRAL HEMORRHAGE! IF YOU DON'T WANT AIDS YOU BETTER STICK THE SOCK IN THE IGLOO WHERE IT BELONGS YOUNG LADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment