Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What should I do in or around Salt Lake City?

Going on a 4 day trip in Salt Lake. What should I do while I'm there. I really want to get out in nature and see some mountains and desert. Can public transportation get me there? Any great things I should see in particular? Restaurants? Etc...What should I do in or around Salt Lake City?
I visited SLC 2 years ago and had a great time. One of my favorite places. There are plenty of things to see and do there. Antelope Island was my favorite because it's close to SLC and they have a beach, hiking trails, and free-roaming buffalo in the park. Also went to the zoo, Tracey Aviary, and to Snowbird. Took the tram to the top of the mountain there. Great view! Also, a little cooler up there so be prepared. Saw the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. You'll want to visit Great Salt Lake park, too. Also close to the city. If you go when it's warm, you can float in the water. A good website to check out is visitsaltlake.com for more information. I found a car is a necessity to get to all the attractions out there. The hotels are very economical compared to other parts of the country. Have fun!What should I do in or around Salt Lake City?
ive never been there but i know there used to be a boot camp next to the lake for the WW2 navy soldiers. you could see if they have a museum or somehting.

No comments:

Post a Comment