Friday, February 24, 2012

What are things to do in Salt Lake City, Utah?

Next month, I'll be going to Salt Lake City with my mom and my dad. I need to know what we can do there. We're going to be down there December 12-18 for a competition and we're trying to make the best of it. I'm a 14 year old guy who's going to be there for a figure skating competition with my friend. She's going to be 15 when we go. So, could you please give me names of fun things to do? Also, just a reminder, we're going next month in December so no summer activities. Thank you so much.What are things to do in Salt Lake City, Utah?
You should visit temple square in the evenings they will have the Christmas lights on and it is so neat to see if fact people come from all over the world to see them. You could go skiing the ski resorts will be open. You could visit Hogel Zoo in Salt Lake city it is open year around. You could go to the gateway and go shopping and catch a movie why you are there. There are so many places to see around Salt Lake City in all year around. You could also catch front runner and come up to Ogden and walk down historical 25th street and Christmas Village.What are things to do in Salt Lake City, Utah?
Hire a powerful car and go to the salt plains and just floor it!

No comments:

Post a Comment