Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where can I find Peace Iced Tea in Salt Lake City?

I live near Salt Lake (zip 84065) and I can't seem to find any cases of Peace Iced Tea anywhere. I know of a few gas stations that sell individual cans but I want to find the cases. I was also wondering if there was anywhere that sold the new Caddy Shack flavor yet? Can anyone help me?Where can I find Peace Iced Tea in Salt Lake City?
ANY associated foods stores should have cases, but i can't guarantee, like Dan's, Macey's, Accociated Foods (Duh), Fresh Market, Harmons, etc.

(http://www.afstores.com/index.html use the "find" tool and enter your city).

I live in Midvale/Sandy and I get the individual cans almost every day - haven't seen the Caddy Shack flavor.
According to Peaceicedtea.com there is none sold within 100 miles of the zip code you listed. I hope that helps you.Where can I find Peace Iced Tea in Salt Lake City?
You might be able to get it online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment