Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?

I'm visiting Salt Lake City at the end of this November. I know it will be pretty cold, but what exactly should I take with me? Should I wear many layers? I want to look nice/fashion-forward since I have not seen the people I will be visiting in a long time. If it helps any, I'm a teenager that loves fashion. Any advice/lists/help is appreciated. Thanks!What to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?
The thing about Salt Lake City is that the weather is VERY unpredictable. I know that by first hand experience. You could be driving to school in a blizzard with the heater blasting in the morning and then driving home one or two hours later with the A/C on. Seeing how you'll be coming around winter time, I suggest you pack sweaters and coats and just lots of warm clothing. It gets bitter cold over here, so wearing layers wouldn't hurt. Also, bring shoes that can help you walk in the snow well, preferably boots. Bring a cute wool hat to wear to keep your ears warm. I love winter clothes and I love fashion as well, and I think it's very easy to look fashionable, but at the same time, stay warm. Hope that helps! :)



Oh, don't forget your gloves and mittens! What to wear in Salt Lake City, Utah?
Usually about this time of year in Utah it is around 40-60 degrees, sometimes sunny sometimes rainy. Sometimes, but not very often it snows but melts like the next day. So probably wear jeans, a long sleeved shirt and a light jacket. Bring sneakers (DEFINATELY not sandals), and boots just in case.

Hope this helps,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment